Duc in Altum
A Year for your Future!
Info Session 1
Wednesday, November 24 at 7pm
Info Session 2
Sunday, November 28 at 7pm
Are you ready to answer Jesus' challenge to
Put out into the deep? (Luke 5:4)
A group journey of prayer and reflection over eight encounters once a month (January - August).
An invitation to take part in a personal accompaniment process, requiring faithful and faith-filled commitment.
Gives space for discernment in a group environment and identifies avenues for growth and service.
A ministry of the Salesian Sisters of St. John Bosco.
About Duc in Altum
Duc in Altum is an eight-month-long itinerary for young adults who feel God's call is leading them closer to Him. It consists of eight 'encounters': a weekend-long opening retreat, six sessions on Saturdays, and a weekend-long closing retreat. Duc in Altum consists of talks from wise speakers, group discussion, activities, prayer, journeying with other young adults, and being accompanied on your journey by a spiritual companion.
- Friday, January 21, 2022 - Sunday, January 23, 2022 (at a retreat centre)
- Saturday, February 26, 2022
- Saturday, March 26, 2022
- Saturday, April 23, 2022
- Saturday, May 28, 2022
- Saturday, June 25, 2022
- Saturday, July 23, 2022
- Friday, August 26, 2022 - Sunday, August 28, 2022 (at a retreat centre)
Topics covered include:
- Reconciliation and forgiveness
- the Word of God
- the Eucharist
- Theology of the Body
- All of these with an emphasis on taking action in your life
To participate in Duc in Altum, participants commit to:
- attend all eight encounters
- meeting monthly with a spiritual companion arranged by the team
- prepare one meal for the group
- pay a one-tme $200 fee to cover meals, speakers and incidental items
Attend one of our online one-hour information sessions: either Wednesday, November 24, 2022 at 7pm or Sunday, November 28, 2022 at 7pm. Email us for the Zoom link!
Send us your Application Form by Dec 4!
Visit our Facebook page