Duc in Altum
A Year for your Future!
Info Session 1
Tuesday, September 13 at 7pm
Info Session 2
Sunday, September 18 at 3pm
Are you ready to answer Jesus' challenge to
Put out into the deep? (Luke 5:4)
A group journey of prayer and reflection over eight encounters once a month (October - May).
An invitation to take part in a personal accompaniment process, requiring faithful and faith-filled commitment.
Gives space for discernment in a group environment and identifies avenues for growth and service.
A ministry of the Salesian Sisters of St. John Bosco.
About Duc in Altum
Duc in Altum is an eight-month-long itinerary for young adults who feel God's call is leading them closer to Him. It consists of eight 'encounters': a weekend-long opening retreat, six sessions on Saturdays, and a weekend-long closing retreat. Duc in Altum consists of talks from wise speakers, group discussion, activities, prayer, journeying with other young adults, and being accompanied on your journey by a spiritual companion.
- Friday, October 28, 2022 - Sunday, October 30, 2022 (at a retreat centre)
- Saturday, November 19, 2022
- Saturday, December 3, 2022
- Saturday, January 7, 2023
- Saturday, February 4, 2023
- Saturday, March 4, 2023
- Saturday, April 1, 2023
- Friday, April 28, 2023 - Sunday, April 30, 2023 (at a retreat centre)
Topics covered include:
- Reconciliation and forgiveness
- the Word of God
- the Eucharist
- Theology of the Body
- All of these with an emphasis on taking action in your life
To participate in Duc in Altum, participants commit to:
- attend all eight encounters
- meeting monthly with a spiritual companion arranged by the team
- prepare one meal for the group
- pay a one-tme $200 fee to cover meals, speakers and incidental items
Attend one of our one-hour information sessions, either:
Tuesday, September 13, 2022 at 7pm-8:30pm
Sunday, September 18, 2022 at 3pm-4:30pm.
1238 Sherman Dr
Ottawa ON K2C 2M8
Visit our Facebook page